Girls Ministries is about intentional outreach and Christian discipleship for girls. We provide resources to help churches and individuals teach girls biblical truths that will help them learn to make God-pleasing decisions.
Why just for girls? Gender specific ministry is crucial for developing girls into women of God. Girls are faced with so much confusion and temptation in their daily lives, but in a setting catered to girls they can connect with each other and an older mentor who can invest in them through Bible study and activities and help them grow in their faith and discover the answers to the questions they face.
Relevant and Fun
Looking for programs that seamlessly weave fun and biblical training together?
Girls Ministries is for your girl.
• Adventures, activities, and games show girls how discovering God's Word is fun!
• Lessons teach girls valuable life skills, everything from sportsmanship and integrity, to cooking and outreach.
• Girls learn how to choose actions, attitudes, and behaviors that please God.
• Girls encounter difficult situations in their growing up years. By intentionally fostering relationships between girls and the leaders, Girls Ministries creates a safe environment for girls to discuss issues they face and get godly counsel.
• Most importantly, Girls Ministries shares with each girl that God loves her and wants to have a relationship with her.
Rainbows—Preschool boys and girls
Prims—1st and 2nd grade girls
Stars—3rd through 5th grade girls
Friends—6th through 8th grade girls
Girls Only—High school girls